Welcome To My P90x Workout Review.
When fitness is a top priority in your life, you have two goals – to get lean and grow stronger. It doesn’t matter if you want to bulk up or lose fat, read more of this P90X Workout Review and see for yourself how this fitness program can help you achieve your goals quickly.
Tony Horton is a personal trainer who delivers on his promise to get you through an intense and diverse system that won’t bore you or leave you questioning where the results are for all the hard work you put in.
The P90X fitness program allows you to create your own routines from a variety of options he gives you that work your whole body and help accelerate the results you see in the mirror.
One thing many people mistakenly do when working out is follow the same routine day after day. But your body needs to have things mixed up, and Horton’s Muscle Confusion process keeps your body from leveling out and slowing down.
The P90X system is a collection of DVDs, a nutrition plan divided into three phases, a calendar and a fitness guide. This way, you can track your results and plan your progress out ahead of time.
The kit is filled with 12 different workouts that collectively help you transform your body into what you want it to be. You’ll be working your chest, shoulders, arms, legs, back, biceps, core, triceps, abs and more using Tony Horton’s proven fitness methods.
During the first phase, which lasts 21 days, you’ll be strength training and doing cardio alternatively. So one day you might build muscle and the next you’ll be burning fat. One day a week is provided for you to stretch on, too.
Once you get out of the first phase, you will be working on your core and cardio for a week before adding in some new resistance training to keep your muscles from getting stagnant in their growth.
The eighth week offers another focus on cardio and core (as in week four), but then you’re repeating the previous weeks to heighten your body’s ability to perform better without being in danger of a plateau.
Fortunately, the P90X program lets you veer from the fundamentals if you have unique goals, so you can focus more on becoming thinner if weight is an issue for you, or ramp up your muscle building if bulk is what you’re after.
If you’re a fitness enthusiast and have two hours a day to devote to your body, then you might want to do the P90X doubles program, which does exactly what the name says and doubles your efforts.
P90X Workout Review – Advantages of the P90X Workout Program
- The P90x workout program is made up of one hour activity every day.
- If you have a busy schedule and have a hard time spending all day working out, then this is the workout program for you! You can get the lean, toned, sculpted body in just one hour a day everyday. No going to the gym and spending hours.
- Now, if you want extra workouts for your abdominal muscles then there is an extra 20 minute ab workout session that you can add to your primary program.
- If you have been researching home workout programs you will want to be aware that P90X DVD Workout – Base Kit is built around the ‘muscle confusion’ theory.
- I you are the least bit skeptical,all you need to do is read some of the reviews of ordinary people who have followed this workout program received amazing results and boasted that this home workout program works incredibly well.
P90X Workout Review – Disadvantages of the P90X Workout Program
- In this P90x workout review I thought it would be fitting to explain to you, that this workout program isn’t suited for everybody; there are some valid limitations that I believe you must be familiar with before you make up your mind to buy the P90x workout program.
- I really think that it would be a good idea for you to look into the ‘are you ready?’ test. The P90x ‘are you ready?’ test makes sure you will have the ability to complete the workout program. It includes things like a minute number of pullups (3 for men) etc.
- You must also be prepared to work extremely hard. Even though the workouts last for only one hour, they are extremely intense.
- So, if you want a strong, fit and healthy body in the shortest feasible time, you should be willing to make these short-term sacrifices for the long-term rewards.
In this P90x workout review I have given you some of the advantages and some of the disadvantages of this very popular home workout program that has the potential to change your body and your life for the better.
See what loads of other people are saying in their own personal P90x workout review and see why over 1200 plus people give this awesome home workout program 5 Stars.